| What's in your wallet? | Money, picture with Gale and Josh, School ID, Healthy Shabu-Shabu Discount Card, Manila Polo Club card, school padlock key |
What's under your bed? | Uh... dustbunnies? =)) |
What's on that way top shelf or in the very far back of your closet? | Uhm... I don't really know =)) |
What's in your underware drawer? | ...Underwear? =)) and socks and handkerchiefs... they\'re in the same drawer =P |
What's in the trunk of your car? | You mean my toy car? =)) |
What's in your desk or locker? | Graduation picture, and a bunch of papers =P |
Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what's in it? | Not really ^.^ |
Do you feel guilty about something right now, if yes what? | Secret =P |
What is the most embarassing thing in your room right now? | Uhm... bed pads? =)) That's not really embarrassing =P |
Have you done something recently you hope no one finds out about? | Hm... I think so |
What is your last thought before you fall asleep? | Hm... usually Pikachu ^.^ no not the pokemon =P |
How long have those leftovers been in the fridge? | I don't know =)) |
If I confiscated your computer and took a look around....what would I find? | Pictures, church files maybe... nothing much |
Do you sleep with anything? | Just one pillow and one blanket... no dolls or extra pillows or anything =P |
What is your midnight snack weakness? | I'm too busy sleeping to decide |
Have you ever you shop lifted? | (Nice grammar) No, I don't think so |
Have you ever vandalized anything? | I don't think so |
Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? | What's that supposed to mean? =)) |
What do you wait until no one is looking to do? | Hm... dance? =)) |
Have you told the truth in this survey? Source: http://www.quizopolis.com/fun_surveys.php | ...I think so =P |
Miyerkules, Hunyo 20, 2007
My Secrets Survey
Mag-subscribe sa:
I-post ang Mga Komento (Atom)
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento