| Name 7 People...QUICK | |
| Name 7 People. Hurry up don't think too hard. | |
| 1.: | Nicah |
| 2.: | Joshua Dizon |
| 3.: | Ren |
| 4.: | Maow |
| 5.: | Matt |
| 6.: | Ate Khat |
| 7.: | Luigi |
| Now - onto the good stuff. | |
| How did you meet #3?: | GCF Youth Camp 2006 (Pinoy Big Leader) |
| What's #6's middle name?: | Dy? I'm not sure |
| Who have you known to longest out of your 7?: | Joshua Dizon |
| Who have you known the least out of your 7?: | ...good question haha |
| How do you know #5: | From GCF Youth Camp 2006 too... introduced by Jeff =D |
| Where does #7 live?: | Blueridges ba or something like that haha |
| Is #1 your best friend?: | Super ^^ |
| Who on your 7 doesn't have a job?: | Everyone except for Luigi yata |
| Does #5 have their drivers lisence?: | I doubt it haha |
| Would you ever live with #2?: | Pwede rin :D |
| Why did you pick #4?: | Cause he's such a cool friend and he's really nice... |
| Do you miss #3?: | Kinda... |
| Is #6 a stoner or alchie?: | What does that mean? |
| What do you honestly think about #3?: | He's a cool guy that maybe I have taken for granted... |
| Have you ever danced with #2?: | I don't think so haha |
| Have you ever slept with anyone on your 7?: | No =)) |
| What would your life be like without #1?: | I can't imagine it :( |
| Is #2 your best friend?: | Yup! |
| What do you love about #7?: | He's funny =P |
| What is #5's weakness?: | Secret |
| What do you dislike about #3?: | Secret |
| What kind of car does #4 drive?: | Mario Karts =)) jowk he doesn't drive pa yata |
| What would you do if #3 & #6 were dating?: | Hm... I'd think that Ren is too young for Ate Khat... |
| Does #7 have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: | No... I don't think so |
| Have you ever seen #1 cry?: | Yes... before I left for China |
| Have you ever kept a secret from #5?: | Yes |
| What is something special about #4?: | He can sing and play the guitar well, but he's really humble about it |
| Does #2 have any special talents?: | Sing, guitar, keyboard, math, Bible studying... dami! haha |
| In two words, describe your top 7.: | The best! |
| In one word, describe #3.: | Short? =)) Peace, Ren :D |
| #7, what is their scene?: | What does that mean? |
| Has anyone in your top 7 hurt you? Who?: | Ya... secret :D |
| Have you ever fought with #6?: | I don't think so |
| Is #1 a musician?: | Well, she can sing like an angel... her guitar skills are... never mind I won't talk about them. I think she has good skills when it comes to the iPod... or maybe not. |
| How old is #4?: | 15? I'm not sure |
| Would you ever kiss #5 (if you haven't already)?: | Why would I? =)) |
| Take this survey | Find more surveys | MySpace Surveys Bzoink - The Original Survey Site *Please don't feel hurt if you're not chose... I didn't think about the people I wrote... I just chose anyone... it doesn't mean that they're better friends to me than you are... please don't feel hurt :D* | |
Miyerkules, Hunyo 20, 2007
Name 7 People... QUICK (survey again)
Mag-subscribe sa:
I-post ang Mga Komento (Atom)
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento