| Do you shower in the morning or evening? | Both |
| Do you use liquid or bar soap? | Liquid |
| Do you use shampoo and conditioner or just shampoo? | Usually just shampoo |
| Do you brush your teeth in the shower? | No =)) |
| Do you shave in the shower? | I don't shave yet =P |
| Do you sing in the shower? | Very very very very rarely... almost never =P |
| Do you use a washcloth? | What's that? |
| Do you have a door or a curtain on your shower? | Both =D |
| Have you every taken a call in the shower? | No... I don\'t have a phone in the CR |
| Have you ever showered in your swimsuit? | In school |
| Have you ever showered with a member of the same sex? | In school again =P and my brother when I was really young |
| Have you ever showered with a member of the opposite sex? | No =P I don't have any sisters or anything |
| Do you share a bathroom with someone? | Yes, my 3 brothers |
| Do you listen to the radio in the shower? | Nopez |
| Do you wear a shower cap? | Nopez |
| Do you wash behind your ears? | I don't know =)) |
| Describe your shower in three words | Ordinary, white and clean? =)) |
| What one thing would you change about your shower? | I want it to be a bathtub na rin =P |
| What would make your shower time better for you? | Secret ^.^ |
| What celebrity would you like to shower with? | That sounds wrong... I won't answer that =)) |
| What celebrity would you NOT like to shower with? | ... |
| What is the one thing you can't do without in your shower? | Soap? =)) |
| What is the oddest thing that has happened to you in the shower? | Um... I don\'t really remember, but there was this time that while taking a shower, I saw some blood on the floor and I thought it was a ghost or some kind of Bloody Mary or something... but I think it was just dry blood that was on the floor and when it got wet, it became like that |
What is the best thing that has happened to you in the shower? | Secret again ^.^ |
| When was the last time you showered? | This morning haha |
| When are you going to take a shower next? Source: http://www.quizopolis.com/fun_surveys.php | In a few minutes |
Miyerkules, Hunyo 20, 2007
Shower survey
Mag-subscribe sa:
I-post ang Mga Komento (Atom)
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento